*Not following the rules below will result in immediate disqualification.
- All submitted work must measure at least 8.5” x 11” and may be horizontal or vertical.
- No three-dimensional work will be accepted.
- Any medium is accepted: pencil, charcoal, watercolor, oil, etc. PLEASE NOTE: Pastels or charcoal entries must be properly sprayed to prevent smearing.
- Artwork will not be accepted if it is matted, framed, or altered with any type of mounting, backing material, or layers of additional paper. Entries painted on canvas supported by stretcher bars are permitted.
- Photographs and computer-generated artwork will not be accepted.
- Signatures or initials must appear on the front of the artwork, be no larger than 1” x 1.5” and be located in one of the two lower corners.
- Only one entry per student will be permitted.
- Students should not copy published artwork, it is called plagiarism.
Entry and Deadline
- Entry must be submitted by Friday, December 6th, 2019 by 4pm. Please turn in to any of our locations below.
1200 N West Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
1714 Abbey Road
Pierre, SD 57501