Join our team!
South Dakota Urban Indian Health is hiring! When you join our team at South Dakota Urban Indian Health, you’re joining our Tiwahe (family). We believe that through equitable pay, flexibility, and centering employee wellness, we’re creating systemic change that benefits everyone, especially our patients. Working with our medical team, you’ll improve the health and wellness of our patients and positively impact the health of our community.
SDUIH employees enjoy traditional benefits, such as:
· Health Insurance – SDUIH pays 72% of the premium
· Life Insurance – SDUIH provides $25,000, and employees can purchase additional
· Sick leave of 40 hours per year
· PTO accrued at the rate of 5 hours each pay period
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability provided by SDUIH
· 11 paid holidays each year
· Participation in a 403(b) with a company match of 100% of the first · · 3% the employee contributes
· 12 Wellness Days per year
We have three open positions! Check out our Careers page to learn more and apply!